** Care Worker**
We are a small, friendly care team providing excellent home care to our service
users in East Sussex.
- We are looking for someone to cover 16 hours a week afternoon’s and
- Paid DBS, training, holidays and travel between client’s homes, pay rates of £9.00
Weekdays and £11.00 per hour weekends
- A friendly, supportive management team and co workers
- Possibility of career advancement for the right candidate
- We focus on longer care visits and never do 15 minute calls
- You will need to be kind, caring, focused and have a good understanding of supporting
older people living with Dementia
- You will need to effectively communicate with managers and co workers regarding clients
health and well being and any concerns
- You need to be reliable, flexible and committed to the role and have a person centred
- The Role includes supporting adults with personal care, medication administration,
meal preparation, social support, cleaning, taking to hospital appointments.
- You will need to complete care notes and monitoring records at every
- You must be a car driver with access to a vehicle and a full, clean driving
- You must have some experience in any care setting preferably with adults/older people
living at home
- You must be legally allowed to work in the UK and will be required to undertake an
enhanced DBS check
- A diploma in care level 2 or 3
- A good sense of humour
We are looking for an exceptional Children’s carer in the Wadhurst area of East Sussex available to cover hours
after school time to join our small team supporting an 11 year old boy within his family home with care and social support.
- Excellent rate of pay of £9.00 per hour
- Paid DBS and holiday
- Contracted hours
- The opportunity to support this energetic young man with specific communication needs.
- The opportunity to join an existing team to make a difference in this young person’s daily life.
- You will need to participate in trips out for social opportunities and play Plan and implement activities and social outings.
- To keep this young gentleman safe at all times within agreed ways of working.
- Have excellent communication skills, knowledge of Makaton would be an advantage.
- Be physically fit and active with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- Clean driving license Non-smoker
- Experience supporting children with Learning Disabilities.
- Experience an advantage but will consider all applicant’s.
- A good sense of fun and lots of energy
**Live in carer**
We are a small and friendly team working closely together supporting each other with a live in carer
position in Eastbourne
We are looking for someone to cover 1 week a month, working from Monday to Monday in a full time position, receiving 3
hours off a day
Paid DBS, training and holidays pay rates of £173.00 per day covered.
We are looking for someone to cover 3 hour breaks a day 5 days a week, working from Monday to Monday in a full time
Paid DBS, training and holidays pay rates of £12.34 per hour covered.
- You will need to be kind, caring, focused and be assertive and reliable.
- The Role includes supporting a disabled man in his own home with personal care, medication administration, meal preparation, food shopping, social support, cleaning, taking to hospital
appointments and any outings.
- You will need to complete care notes and monitoring records everyday and make sure prescriptions are ordered in on time.
- You must be a car driver as a company vehicle is available for outings and for food shopping trips, clean driving license is needed for this.
- You must have some experience in live in care setting preferably and would like someone who knows how to run a home.
- Job is open too males or females with a good sense of humour.
- You must be legally allowed to work in the UK
**Night Care Worker**
Night support Worker Required to assist a disabled man living in his own home.
Paid training, DBS, supervision and good holiday allowance.
Full PPE provided to comply with Covid safe guidelines.
- Support Worker needed for disabled man in own home.
- Available to work two waking nights and every other Saturday, 47hours per fortnight.
- Extra hours may be required. Must like dogs and have a full driving license.
- Previous experience desired, although full training provided. Good rates of pay.
- Please call Mark on 07951 857657 for application form.
We are a small, energetic, committed and dynamic care team looking for additional care staff to join us supporting a young, independent man living in his own
home in Peacehaven who has Cerebral Palsy and is a wheelchair user in all activities of daily living, two full time are shifts for day hours 07.00-22.30 and waking night shifts (2230 - 0700) Saturday
- Excellent rate of pay of £12.07 per hour plus pension
- Paid DBS, training, holidays and supervision
- Contracted and bank hours available
- A fun, friendly and supportive work environment with a team leader in post
- Being part of this team delivering high quality personal and social care with two team members working together on days for trips out
and social opportunities
- Your role will include providing support with all aspects of personal care
- You will be responsible for the safe administration of medication and completing relevant documentation
- You will need excellent spoken and written English alongside excellent communication skills
- You must be able to complete all relevant documentation legibly and accurately
- You must attend all basic and specialist training and uphold and update your learning as required
- You will need a full UK driving license
- You must have the ability to work well within a team, be organised and follow clear guidelines and agreed ways of
- Be committed to the role and have a flexible approach to cover holidays and absences as well as being fun, friendly and
- Some experience in an adult care setting
- A qualification in care
We are looking for an experienced carer to join our small team supporting a fun loving lady living with Multiple Sclerosis in her own home. We need a flexible care worker to cover 2
hours in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon on Friday’s, Saturday and Sundays.
- Excellent rate of pay at £12.07 per hour
- Fully funded training and DBS check
- An opportunity to join this committed, fun team of experienced care workers
- A supportive, friendly work environment
- Contracted hours
- Must be willing to provide support with personal care
- You will need to support me with using hoisting equipment
- You will be required to support me with safe administration of medication
- You must be able to prepare and serve hot meals safely
- There will be some domestic tasks required
- You must have some experience within any adult care setting
- You must be able to drive due to the rural location
- You will need to be flexible to cover sickness and holidays
- Good sense of humour
- A lover of animals (I have a pet Rabbit)
I am a 60 year old gentleman who has been living in Hove for 25 years having moved here from Sunderland. I work from Home most of the time and spend much of my time managing a
woodland near Horsham along with a team of volunteers to increase Biodiversity.
- Excellent rate of pay of £13.50 per hour
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off block shifts during the day
- Paid DBS, training and Supervisions
- Excellent holiday allowance of 28 days per year
- Being part of an established, friendly team of support staff
- Providing all aspects of personal care as required
- Supporting me with my Physio daily
- Support me with making meals, healthy food and drinks
- Supporting me to attend appointments, go shopping and social opportunities
- Undertaking all training and a DBS check as required
- Must be able to drive a large, wheelchair adapted van with a manual gearbox
- Be experienced in supporting adults with spinal cord injuries
- Be committed to the role, flexible and reliable
- Good sense of humour and a cheerful disposition
- Have an interest in the environment and woodland management
Small existing care team in central Brighton is looking for an excellent care/support worker to join us
- Friendly, professional and supportive work environment
- Fully paid training, holidays, DBS, supervisions/appraisals
- Hourly rate of pay up to £11.50 per hour
- Contracted hours with the possibility of overtime to cover holidays and sickness
- A fun, relaxed and supportive team and employer
- To provide a high standard of care including personal care
- To prepare and serve meals following a strict dietary plan
- To record notes accurately and complete all necessary paperwork/documentation to a high standard
- To liaise with other health care professionals including GP’s and Nurses
- To support with all activities of daily living including shopping and medication administration
- At least three months experience working in any care setting with Adults
- The ability to maintain and promote confidentiality, privacy, dignity and respect
- To understand and respect the individual choices of the client
- A good sense of humour
- A diploma in care
**Personal Care Assistant**
We are looking for fun and active PAs in the Hove/Brighton area to support a young man with cerebral palsy, who is sociable, has a great sense of humour, loves meeting with friends and has
a love of art.
You will be joining a small team of carers / Personal Assistants offering 24-hour care and support to ensure the 23-year-old man with severe and complex physical and health needs,
continues to be independent and happy as well as having his needs met.
Full time shifts available for waking nights and one shift with a combination of waking nights and days.
- Small team with supportive colleagues in a friendly, family home
- Working with a positive and resilient young man.
- Paid DBS, training, supervision, holidays and pension
- Full time permanent contract – approx. 140 hours over a 4-week rota.
- 2 out of 4 weekends off.
- Excellent rate of pay of up to £14.00 per hour
- Support with all aspects of personal care and manual handling.
- Support and administer young man’s therapy and treatment.
- Safe administration of medication and completing relevant documentation
- Meeting this young man’s day to day care and social needs to enable him to be as independent as possible.
- To support young man with unsettled nights.
- Positive interest of working with adults with additional needs
- Excellent communication skills and good writing skills
- Must be flexible and be able to accompany YP on holiday and other trips
- Non smoker
- Resilient and outgoing with fun personality; ability to take the initiative as well as being sensitive.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in care work.
- Driver with clean driving licence preferred but not essential
JOB TITLE: Personal Care Assistant
JOB LOCATION: St Leonards on Sea
HOURLY RATE: £10 ph
HOURS/SHIFTS: Wednesday – Friday 9.00am -5.00pm (negotiable)
Monday – Friday 8.00pm – 9.00pm (negotiable)
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA: Driving Licence and over 25’s (required by car insurer)
I am a 24-year-old disabled man with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. I have severe muscle weakness in all areas, which restricts all movement and requires the use of an
electric wheelchair. I have to use a Bipap machine for part of the day and also use a cough assist machine due to muscle weakness. I require assistance with all aspects of personal care (as
The job will be varied as I live a full and busy life where I can and I live with my mother. I am looking for someone who is flexible (when needed), non-judgemental,
able to be appropriately professional in a more informal environment and able to support me to live my life how I choose. The job can be hard at times, but also fun. Successful applicants will be
entitled to holiday pay (5.6 weeks per year). You must be willing to undertake an Enhanced DBS check if required (to be paid by employer). Previous experience in PA/Care Work is essential.
Assisting me with toileting during the day (may include hoisting)
Transferring me in and out of my wheelchair to my bed (if required) using a hoist.
Experience of hoisting/manual handling is essential.
Preparing food and drink as required.
Assisting me with eating and drinking.
Supporting me to access technology e.g. computers, TV, Ipad and mobile phone.
Enjoys the outdoors including walking, as I like to be out whenever I can (weather permitting).
Call us now on 01273 615088 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The People's Choice (Sussex) Limited
21-22 Newhaven Enterprise Centre